For Girls Born in 2010, 2011 and 2012
Aims of Program:
The aim of the Junior Academy program is to create an environment that allows players to have fun whilst learning the fundamentals of soccer. Our focus is on individual technical development in a fun and safe environment.
What is Surf Junior Academy?
Surf Junior Academy is an exciting program based on what’s best for the players. The player’s individual skill development and enjoyment is at the heart of the program. They get practices throughout the year with small-sided games during the spring and fall seasons.
The players play 4v4 to maximize touches and enjoyment. This is in relation to the USSF small-sided rules and regulations. We also introduce 7v7 soccer for future development.
This program will enable your child to:
- Have fun while learning the littlest of nuances of soccer
- Gain knowledge, love and passion for the game
- Develop their technical sophistication on the ball like no other
- Become elegant, confident and poised players for life
- Attain high soccer awareness and smarts of the game
This program is a low-pressure environment where the individual technical development is the main focus. It will give your player confidence and set them up for an exciting future in soccer!
There is NO cost to train weekly in this program.